Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCALPEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALPEL exist?
Definitions of SCALPEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin straight surgical knife used in dissection and surgery
- A small, straight knife with a thin, sharp blade used in surgery and dissection.
- n - a small surgical knife
There are 7 letters in SCALPEL: A C E L L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALPEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCALPEL plus a wildcard: SCALPEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCALPEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCALPEL
- scalpel Handle
- Farm & Livestock Health & Care scalpels & Elastrators
- Dina Sleiman Dance with Passion Fiction that Cuts Deep
- ... Pro Shop - Dainese scalpel Glove - Summer - Gloves - Motorcycle
- Mango scalpel 7 - spanish.alibaba.com
- FilVarious scalpels.png - Wikipedia
- What youre seeing here is the first 2012 Cannondale scalpel 29er to ...
- scalpel - Trust Life Today
- Alloy dropouts on the scalpel Ultimate anchor a SRAM XX rear ...