Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPELL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPELL exist?
Definitions of SPELL in dictionaries:
- noun - a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- noun - a verbal formula believed to have magical force
- verb - orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of
- verb - indicate or signify
- verb - write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- verb - relieve (someone) from work by taking a turn
- verb - place under a spell
- verb - take turns working
- To name or write in order the letters constituting (a word or part of a word).
- To constitute the letters of (a word): These letters spell animal.
- To form words by means of letters.
- To make perfectly clear and understandable: asked him to spell out his objectives.
- To read slowly and laboriously.
- To puzzle out; comprehend by study.
- A word or formula believed to have magic power.
- A bewitched state; a trance.
- A compelling attraction; charm or fascination: the spell of the theater.
- A short, indefinite period of time.
- A period of weather of a particular kind: a dry spell.
- One’s turn at work.
- A period of work; a shift.
- A period of rest.
- A period of physical or mental disorder or distress: a dizzy spell.
- A short distance.
- To relieve (someone) from work temporarily by taking a turn.
- To allow to rest a while.
- To take turns working.
- To rest for a time from an activity.
- v - to name or write the letters of in order
There are 5 letters in SPELL: E L L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPELL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPELL plus a wildcard: SPELL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPELL
Images for SPELL
- How do you spell love kristinscarfone
- rest my case. (Aloha to Rhys and Hallie at Left Coast Crime...please ...
- HAIDUK spellbook music reviews and MP3
- ... of the (yester)Day Nina Simone - I Put a spell on You Issue 102
- Happy Valentines Day Official Dedication of Love Ribbons Stamp ...
- crimson spell
- spell Macro Tool Magicka spell Helper
- Official web site of Magic de spell
- spell & the Gypsy Collective AW12 Lookbook Girl in the Lens
- Nina Simone- I Put spell On You
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.