Scrabble word: SPELLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPELLS exist?
Definitions of SPELLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation
- noun - a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- noun - a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- noun - a verbal formula believed to have magical force
- verb - orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of
- verb - indicate or signify
- verb - write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- verb - relieve (someone) from work by taking a turn
- verb - place under a spell
- verb - take turns working
- verb - to name or write the letters of in order
There are 6 letters in SPELLS: E L L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPELLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPELLS plus a wildcard: SPELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPELLS
Images for SPELLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.