Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SELLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SELLS exist?
Definitions of SELLS in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of persuading someone to buy
- verb - exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent
- verb - be sold at a certain price or in a certain way
- verb - persuade somebody to accept something
- verb - do business
- verb - give up for a price or reward
- verb - be approved of or gain acceptance
- verb - be responsible for the sale of
- verb - deliver to an enemy by treachery
- adj - to give up to another for money or other valuable consideration [v SOLD, SELLING, SELLS] : SELLABLE
There are 5 letters in SELLS: E L L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SELLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SELLS plus a wildcard: SELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SELLS
Images for SELLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.