Scrabble word: LESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LESS exist?
Definitions of LESS in dictionaries:
- adj - (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- adj - (usually preceded by `no') lower in quality
- adj - (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
- adv - used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- adv - comparative of little
- Not as great in amount or quantity: had less time to spend with the family.
- Lower in importance, esteem, or rank: no less a person than the ambassador.
- With the deduction of; minus: Five less two is three.
- A smaller amount: She received less than she asked for.
- Something not as important as something else: People have been punished for less.
- adj - not as great in quantity or degree