Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LESS exist?
Definitions of LESS in dictionaries:
- adj - (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- adj - (usually preceded by `no') lower in quality
- adj - (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
- adv - used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- adv - comparative of little
- Not as great in amount or quantity: had less time to spend with the family.
- Lower in importance, esteem, or rank: no less a person than the ambassador.
- With the deduction of; minus: Five less two is three.
- A smaller amount: She received less than she asked for.
- Something not as important as something else: People have been punished for less.
- adj - not as great in quantity or degree
There are 4 letters in LESS: E L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LESS plus a wildcard: LESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LESS
Images for LESS
- Do less. Get More Done.
- less is More All Canadian Fitness
- When in Doubt Leave it Out (Why less is More)
- Neetu Chandra panty-less photo shoot - Telugu Movie News Tollywood ...
- Click to play a video tutorial for less.app
- less JoyEngine
- less is More - Maestas Matters - One Family One Faith One Mission
- Website design - less is more - Website design St Helens
- less is less Tech News and Analysis
- Upcoming Event Stress less - Emily Levenson
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.