Scrabble word: BLESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLESS exist?
Definitions of BLESS in dictionaries:
- verb - give a benediction to
- verb - confer prosperity or happiness on
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- To make holy by religious rite; sanctify.
- To make the sign of the cross over so as to sanctify.
- To invoke divine favor upon.
- To honor as holy; glorify: Bless the Lord.
- To confer well-being or prosperity on.
- To endow, as with talent.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place