Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLESS exist?
Definitions of BLESS in dictionaries:
- verb - give a benediction to
- verb - confer prosperity or happiness on
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- To make holy by religious rite; sanctify.
- To make the sign of the cross over so as to sanctify.
- To invoke divine favor upon.
- To honor as holy; glorify: Bless the Lord.
- To confer well-being or prosperity on.
- To endow, as with talent.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place
There are 5 letters in BLESS: B E L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLESS plus a wildcard: BLESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLESS
Images for BLESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.