Is BLESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLESS in various dictionaries:
- verb - give a benediction to
- verb - confer prosperity or happiness on
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- To make holy by religious rite; sanctify.
- To make the sign of the cross over so as to sanctify.
- To invoke divine favor upon.
- To honor as holy; glorify: Bless the Lord.
- To confer well-being or prosperity on.
- To endow, as with talent.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place
There are 5 letters in BLESS: B E L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLESS, to go: BLESS?
Rearrange the letters in BLESS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLESS
What's nearby BLESS
Lookup in Wiki for BLESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLESS"