Scrabble word: SOLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLES exist?
Definitions of SOLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid
- noun - (Roman mythology) ancient Roman god
- noun - the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- noun - the underside of footwear or a golf club
- noun - lean flesh of any of several flatfish
- noun - the underside of the foot
- noun - right-eyed flatfish
- verb - put a new sole on
- verb - to furnish with a sole (the bottom surface of a shoe or boot)
There are 5 letters in SOLES: E L O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLES plus a wildcard: SOLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLES
Images for SOLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.