Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOLES exist?
Definitions of STOLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a wide scarf worn about their shoulders by women
- adj - a long-wide scarf [n -S] : STOLED
There are 6 letters in STOLES: E L O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOLES plus a wildcard: STOLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOLES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOLES
- ABOVE stoles SHOWN AS PRIEST OVERLAY BUT ARE AVAILABLE
- Liturgical stoles
- Examples of our Priest stoles and Deacon stoles are loading. Please ...
- Priest stoles and Deacon stoles example 3 - Classic stoles Art ...
- Viscose Hand embroidered Stole Scarves stoles Shawls Wholesale ...
- stoles Page 2
- Ordination stoles
- stoles Page 1
- Millenova Clergy stoles
- Designed Lutheran stoles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.