Scrabble word: CLOSETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOSETS exist?
Definitions of CLOSETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small room (or recess) or cabinet used for storage space
- noun - a toilet in Britain
- noun - a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes
- noun - a small private room for study or prayer
- verb - confine to a small space, as for intensive work
- verb - to enclose in a private room
There are 7 letters in CLOSETS: C E L O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOSETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOSETS plus a wildcard: CLOSETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOSETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOSETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.