Scrabble word: SLOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOTS exist?
Definitions of SLOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a position in a grammatical linguistic construction in which a variety of alternative units are interchangeable
- noun - a small slit (as for inserting a coin or depositing mail)
- noun - a time assigned on a schedule or agenda
- noun - a position in a hierarchy or organization
- noun - the trail of an animal (especially a deer)
- noun - (computer) a socket in a microcomputer that will accept a plug-in circuit board
- noun - a slot machine that is used for gambling
- verb - assign a time slot
- verb - to cut a long, narrow opening in
There are 5 letters in SLOTS: L O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOTS plus a wildcard: SLOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOTS
Images for SLOTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.