Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLOTHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOTHS exist?
Definitions of SLOTHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a disinclination to work or exert yourself
- noun - any of several slow-moving arboreal mammals of South America and Central America
- noun - apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- n - a slow-moving arboreal mammal
There are 6 letters in SLOTHS: H L O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOTHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOTHS plus a wildcard: SLOTHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOTHS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLOTHS
- Information on sloths
- Costa Rican Sanctuary Cares for Baby sloths Thesocialsounds Blog
- at the camera when its picture is taken. Handling two-toed sloths ...
- sloths That Look Like Justin Bieber - Popdust
- sloths as a general rule of thumb sloths are pretty slow so it s ...
- Miss Tinkerbell Fantastic Creatures All About sloths
- sloths - The Sleepiest of All Creatures Animal Pictures and Facts ...
- Dossier Journal sloths
- Arent sloths herbivores I dont think they would try to eat a ...
- Wikipedia tells me sloths are unable to survive outside of the ...