Scrabble word: SLOSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOSH exist?
Definitions of SLOSH in dictionaries:
- verb - make a splashing sound
- verb - walk through mud or mire
- verb - spill or splash copiously or clumsily
- To spill or splash (a liquid) copiously or clumsily: slosh paint on the floor.
- To splash, wade, or flounder in water or another liquid: sloshed through the creek.
- The sound of splashing liquid.
- verb - to move with a splashing motion
There are 5 letters in SLOSH: H L O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOSH plus a wildcard: SLOSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOSH
Images for SLOSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.