Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOOSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOSES exist?
Definitions of LOOSES in dictionaries:
- noun - Austrian architect (1870-1933)
- verb - grant freedom to
- verb - turn loose or free from restraint
- verb - make loose or looser
- verb - become loose or looser or less tight
- adv - not firm, taut, or rigid [adj LOOSER, LOOSEST] : LOOSELY
- v - to set free
There are 6 letters in LOOSES: E L O O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOOSES plus a wildcard: LOOSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOSES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOOSES
- Alligator loses cat fight The Sun News
- Rachael Ray slims down My diet and workout secrets - National ...
- Blowing it up doesnt even capture the weirdness New York Times ...
- Rap-Up.com Trailer 50 Cent Stars in Things Fall Apart
- Woman lost 14 stone after gastric bypass but needs 5000 calories a ...
- Naruto Manga Chapter 528 Review NarutoFandom.com
- But what happens to Lukes hand Youll find out
- Aimee Smith Woman loses 222 pounds to become a triathlete - Zap2it
- Obama Loses In Colorado Study That Picked Every President Since 1980 ...
- If the Gospels had been written in 2011
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.