Scrabble word: ALLSPICE
Is ALLSPICE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ALLSPICE in dictionaries:
- noun - aromatic West Indian tree that produces allspice berries
- noun - deciduous shrubs having aromatic bark
- noun - ground dried berrylike fruit of a West Indian allspice tree
- A tropical American evergreen tree (Pimenta dioica) having opposite, simple leaves and small white flowers clustered in cymes.
- The dried, nearly ripe berries of this plant used as a spice, especially in baking.
- noun - a tropical tree
There are 8 letters in ALLSPICE: A C E I L L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLSPICE
Click to search all anagrams of ALLSPICE plus a wildcard: ALLSPICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLSPICE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLSPICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.