Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALLIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLIES exist?
Definitions of ALLIES in dictionaries:
- noun - the alliance of nations that fought the Axis in World War II and which (with subsequent additions) signed the charter of the United Nations in 1945
- noun - in World War I the alliance of Great Britain and France and Russia and all the other nations that became allied with them in opposing the Central Powers
- noun - an alliance of nations joining together to fight a common enemy
- noun - a friendly nation
- noun - an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- verb - become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage
- v - to unite in a formal relationship
There are 6 letters in ALLIES: A E I L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLIES plus a wildcard: ALLIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLIES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLIES
- RIKLBLOG - allies
- 21st Amendment and Ninkasi Release allies Win The War
- AXIS & allies (Avalon Hill 2-5 players ages 12 and up 2 hours or ...
- You can click on this link to read the Axis & allies rules manual .
- The box for the Milton Bradley edition of Axis & allies.
- allies Day May 1917 National Gallery of Art
- Playing Dice with the Universe Rainbow Marines in VI
- allies Day May 1917 by Childe Hassam - ArtinthePicture.com
- Axis and allies - IGN
- World War I Unity And Victory Postcards
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.