Scrabble word: LISLE
Is LISLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LISLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric woven with lisle thread
- noun - a strong tightly twisted cotton thread (usually made of long-staple cotton)
- A fine, smooth, tightly twisted thread spun from long-stapled cotton.
- Fabric knitted of this thread, used especially for hosiery and underwear.
- noun - a fine, tightly twisted cotton thread
There are 5 letters in LISLE: E I L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LISLE
Click to search all anagrams of LISLE plus a wildcard: LISLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LISLE
Images for LISLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.