Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIBELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBELS exist?
Definitions of LIBELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person
- noun - the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defamation) and any relief he seeks
- verb - print slanderous statements against
- v - to make or publish a defamatory statement about
There are 6 letters in LIBELS: B E I L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBELS plus a wildcard: LIBELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBELS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIBELS
- Pattericos Pontifications ACORN
- Israel & Judaism Blood libels
- Antaeus - Blood libels
- Lovely Entertainment - Edwin Trio libels Raih Gelar Doktor
- Back to Starchitecto(u)rism libels and visions
- Confronting CBS over Anti-Israel libels
- ALEC BALDWIN libels PRIESTS Catholic Canada
- tiffany joins college newspaper libels monteleone
- Mihey & Jumangee - Suka lubov (0352)
- In almost every case of batshit insanity even if it does exhort fools ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.