Scrabble word: BELLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELLS exist?
Definitions of BELLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck
- noun - a push button at an outer door that gives a ringing or buzzing signal when pushed
- noun - the sound of a bell being struck
- noun - (nautical) each of the eight half-hour units of nautical time signaled by strokes of a ship's bell
- noun - the shape of a bell
- noun - a phonetician and father of Alexander Graham Bell (1819-1905)
- noun - English painter
- noun - United States inventor (born in Scotland) of the telephone (1847-1922)
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer
- noun - the flared opening of a tubular device
- verb - attach a bell to
- verb - to provide with a bell (a ringing device)
There are 5 letters in BELLS: B E L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BELLS plus a wildcard: BELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELLS
Images for BELLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.