Is LIBEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIBEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person
- noun - the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defamation) and any relief he seeks
- verb - print slanderous statements against
- A false publication in writing, printing, or typewriting or in signs or pictures that maliciously damages a person’s reputation.
- The act or an instance of presenting such a statement to the public.
- The written claims presented by a plaintiff in an action at admiralty law or to an ecclesiastical court.
- verb - to make or publish a defamatory statement about
There are 5 letters in LIBEL: B E I L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIBEL, to go: LIBEL?
Rearrange the letters in LIBEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIBEL
What's nearby LIBEL
Lookup in Wiki for LIBEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIBEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIBEL"