Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIBEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBEL exist?
Definitions of LIBEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person
- noun - the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defamation) and any relief he seeks
- verb - print slanderous statements against
- A false publication in writing, printing, or typewriting or in signs or pictures that maliciously damages a person’s reputation.
- The act or an instance of presenting such a statement to the public.
- The written claims presented by a plaintiff in an action at admiralty law or to an ecclesiastical court.
- v - to make or publish a defamatory statement about
There are 5 letters in LIBEL: B E I L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBEL plus a wildcard: LIBEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBEL
Images for LIBEL
- Jack Straw proposes reforms to libel law but are they enough to ...
- libel -
- libel and Slander - libel and Slander
- Limiting Free Speech (11) The Right to libel Defame and Slander P ...
- Nog geruime tijd moet de pas geboren libel drogen en
- What Is libellibelLaw.org
- Veel libelles ook in de tuin die op het heetst van de dag
- libel 300x155 Part 1 A terrible example of why moderation is crucial
- Insekten - Vliegende libel Enkele macro fotos van libellen ...
- blauwe libel
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.