Scrabble word: BILLET
Is BILLET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BILLET in dictionaries:
- noun - a short personal letter
- noun - lodging for military personnel (especially in a private home)
- noun - a job in an organization
- verb - provide housing for (military personnel)
- Lodging for troops.
- A written order directing that such lodging be provided.
- A position of employment; a job.
- A short letter; a note.
- To lodge (soldiers).
- To serve (a person) with a written order to provide lodging for soldiers.
- To be quartered; lodge.
- A short, thick piece of wood, especially one used as firewood.
- One of a series of regularly spaced, log-shaped segments used horizontally as ornamentation in the moldings of Norman architecture.
- A small, usually rectangular bar of iron or steel in an intermediate stage of manufacture.
- A small ingot of nonferrous metal.
- The part of a harness strap that passes through a buckle.
- A loop or pocket for securing the end of a buckled harness strap.
- verb - to lodge soldiers
There are 6 letters in BILLET: B E I L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILLET
Click to search all anagrams of BILLET plus a wildcard: BILLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILLET
Images for BILLET
Lookup in Wiki for BILLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.