Scrabble word: TELL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELL exist?
Definitions of TELL in dictionaries:
- noun - a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer
- verb - express in words
- verb - let something be known
- verb - narrate or give a detailed account of
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - discern or comprehend
- verb - inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- verb - give evidence
- verb - mark as different
- To give a detailed account of; narrate: tell what happened; told us a story.
- To communicate by speech or writing; express with words: tell the truth; tell one’s love.
- To make known; reveal: tell a secret; tell fortunes.
- To notify; inform.
- To inform positively; assure: I tell you, the plan will work.
- To give instructions to; direct: told the customers to wait in line.
- To discover by observation; discern: could easily tell that she was a newcomer.
- To name or number one by one; count: telling one’s blessings; 16 windows, all told.
- To give an account or a revelation: was now prepared to break silence and tell.
- To give evidence; inform: He promised not to tell on his friend.
- To rebuke severely; reprimand.
- adj - to give a detailed account of [v TOLD, TELLING, TELLS] : TELLABLE
There are 4 letters in TELL: E L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELL plus a wildcard: TELL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELL
Images for TELL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.