Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TILL exist?
Definitions of TILL in dictionaries:
- noun - unstratified soil deposited by a glacier
- noun - a treasury for government funds
- noun - a strongbox for holding cash
- verb - work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
- A drawer, small chest, or compartment for money, as in a store.
- A supply of money; a purse.
- Glacial drift composed of an unconsolidated, heterogeneous mixture of clay, sand, pebbles, cobbles, and boulders.
- adj - to prepare land for crops by plowing [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILLABLE
There are 4 letters in TILL: I L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TILL plus a wildcard: TILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TILL
Images for TILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.