Scrabble word: TILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TILL exist?
Definitions of TILL in dictionaries:
- noun - unstratified soil deposited by a glacier
- noun - a treasury for government funds
- noun - a strongbox for holding cash
- verb - work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
- A drawer, small chest, or compartment for money, as in a store.
- A supply of money; a purse.
- Glacial drift composed of an unconsolidated, heterogeneous mixture of clay, sand, pebbles, cobbles, and boulders.
- adj - to prepare land for crops by plowing [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILLABLE