Scrabble word: TRILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRILL exist?
Definitions of TRILL in dictionaries:
- noun - a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
- noun - the articulation of a consonant (especially the consonant `r') with a rapid flutter of the tongue against the palate or uvula
- verb - pronounce with a trill, of the phoneme `r'
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- A fluttering or tremulous sound, as that made by certain birds; a warble.
- The rapid alternation of two tones either a whole or a half tone apart.
- A vibrato.
- A rapid vibration of one speech organ against another, as of the tongue against the alveolar ridge in Spanish rr.
- A speech sound pronounced with such a vibration.
- To sound, sing, or play with a trill.
- To produce or give forth a trill.
- verb - to sing or play with a vibrating effect
There are 5 letters in TRILL: I L L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRILL plus a wildcard: TRILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRILL
Images for TRILL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.