Is THRILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THRILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - something that causes you to experience a sudden intense feeling or sensation
- verb - cause to be thrilled by some perceptual input
- verb - feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- verb - fill with sublime emotion
- To cause to feel a sudden intense sensation; excite greatly.
- To give great pleasure to; delight.
- To cause to quiver, tremble, or vibrate.
- To feel a sudden quiver of excitement or emotion.
- To quiver, tremble, or vibrate.
- A quivering or trembling caused by sudden excitement or emotion.
- A source or cause of excitement or emotion.
- A slight palpable vibration that often accompanies certain cardiac and circulatory abnormalities.
- verb - to excite greatly
There are 6 letters in THRILL: H I L L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THRILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of THRILL, to go: THRILL?
Rearrange the letters in THRILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THRILL
What's nearby THRILL
Lookup in Wiki for THRILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THRILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THRILL"