Scrabble word: THRILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRILL exist?
Definitions of THRILL in dictionaries:
- noun - the swift release of a store of affective force
- noun - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- noun - something that causes you to experience a sudden intense feeling or sensation
- verb - cause to be thrilled by some perceptual input
- verb - feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- verb - fill with sublime emotion
- To cause to feel a sudden intense sensation; excite greatly.
- To give great pleasure to; delight.
- To cause to quiver, tremble, or vibrate.
- To feel a sudden quiver of excitement or emotion.
- To quiver, tremble, or vibrate.
- A quivering or trembling caused by sudden excitement or emotion.
- A source or cause of excitement or emotion.
- A slight palpable vibration that often accompanies certain cardiac and circulatory abnormalities.
- verb - to excite greatly