Scrabble word: TILLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TILLER exist?
Definitions of TILLER in dictionaries:
- noun - a shoot that sprouts from the base of a grass
- noun - someone who tills land (prepares the soil for the planting of crops)
- noun - lever used to turn the rudder on a boat
- noun - a farm implement used to break up the surface of the soil (for aeration and weed control and conservation of moisture)
- verb - grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- One that tills land: a tiller of soil.
- A lever used to turn a rudder and steer a boat.
- A shoot, especially one that sprouts from the base of a grass.
- verb - to put forth stems from a root