Scrabble word: LITERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITERAL exist?
Definitions of LITERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical failures of some kind
- adj - being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- adj - without interpretation or embellishment
- adj - limited to the explicit meaning of a word or text
- adj - avoiding embellishment or exaggeration (used for emphasis)
- Being in accordance with, conforming to, or upholding the exact or primary meaning of a word or words.
- Word for word; verbatim: a literal translation.
- Avoiding exaggeration, metaphor, or embellishment; factual; prosaic: a literal description; a literal mind.
- A letter or symbol that represents a particular constant or number, known or unknown, and is not programmer-defined.
- noun - a small error in printing or writing