Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LITERAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LITERAL exist?
Definitions of LITERAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical failures of some kind
- adj - being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- adj - without interpretation or embellishment
- adj - limited to the explicit meaning of a word or text
- adj - avoiding embellishment or exaggeration (used for emphasis)
- Being in accordance with, conforming to, or upholding the exact or primary meaning of a word or words.
- Word for word; verbatim: a literal translation.
- Avoiding exaggeration, metaphor, or embellishment; factual; prosaic: a literal description; a literal mind.
- A letter or symbol that represents a particular constant or number, known or unknown, and is not programmer-defined.
- noun - a small error in printing or writing
There are 7 letters in LITERAL: A E I L L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITERAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LITERAL plus a wildcard: LITERAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITERAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LITERAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.