Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TELIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELIAL exist?
Definitions of TELIAL in dictionaries:
- n - a sorus on the host plant of a rust fungus
There are 6 letters in TELIAL: A E I L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELIAL plus a wildcard: TELIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELIAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELIAL
- telial Horns Protruding from Galls
- Gynosporangium telial spore horns
- telial-stage horns of the cedar-apple rust pathogen on cedar. (Joseph ...
- Orange telial horns of the cedar-apple rust fungus Gymnosporangium ...
- Chapter XII - OAT DISEASES AND THEIRCONTROL
- Gall Showing telial Horns - Cedar Tree Plant Health Clinic Division ...
- telial - uredinal pustules from inoculation with elkhorn spores
- Gymnosporangium sp. telial stage on juniper
- Fig. 97. - Pacific Coast rust of pear telial stage on incense cedar.
- telial columns of C. ribicola - Click on the image to see a larger ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.