Scrabble word: TALLIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALLIES exist?
Definitions of TALLIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely
- noun - a bill for an amount due
- noun - the act of counting
- verb - be compatible, similar or consistent
- verb - gain points in a game
- verb - keep score, as in games
- verb - determine the sum of
- verb - to list or mention the units of one by one to ascertain the total
There are 7 letters in TALLIES: A E I L L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TALLIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TALLIES plus a wildcard: TALLIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TALLIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TALLIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.