Scrabble word: TAILS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAILS exist?
Definitions of TAILS in dictionaries:
- noun - formalwear consisting of full evening dress for men
- noun - the posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body
- noun - the time of the last part of something
- noun - any projection that resembles the tail of an animal
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- noun - (usually plural) the reverse side of a coin that does not bear the representation of a person's head
- noun - the rear part of an aircraft
- noun - the rear part of a ship
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - remove the stalk of fruits or berries
- verb - to provide with a tail (a hindmost part)
There are 5 letters in TAILS: A I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAILS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAILS plus a wildcard: TAILS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAILS
Images for TAILS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.