Scrabble word: DISTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTAL exist?
Definitions of DISTAL in dictionaries:
- adj - situated farthest from point of attachment or origin, as of a limb or bone
- adj - directed away from the midline or mesial plane of the body
- Anatomically located far from a point of reference, such as an origin or a point of attachment.
- Situated farthest from the middle and front of the jaw, as a tooth or tooth surface.
- adv - located far from the point of origin [adj] : DISTALLY
There are 6 letters in DISTAL: A D I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTAL plus a wildcard: DISTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.