Scrabble word: DISTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTAL exist?
Definitions of DISTAL in dictionaries:
- adj - situated farthest from point of attachment or origin, as of a limb or bone
- adj - directed away from the midline or mesial plane of the body
- Anatomically located far from a point of reference, such as an origin or a point of attachment.
- Situated farthest from the middle and front of the jaw, as a tooth or tooth surface.
- adv - located far from the point of origin [adj] : DISTALLY