Scrabble word: DIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIAL exist?
Definitions of DIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the face of a timepiece
- noun - the control on a radio or television set that is used for tuning
- noun - the circular graduated indicator on various measuring instruments
- noun - a disc on a telephone that is rotated a fixed distance for each number called
- verb - operate a dial to select a telephone number
- verb - choose by means of a dial
- A graduated surface or face on which a measurement, such as speed, is indicated by a moving needle or pointer.
- The face of a clock.
- A sundial.
- The panel or face on a radio or television receiver on which the frequencies or channels are indicated.
- A movable control knob or other device on a radio or television receiver used to change the frequency.
- A rotatable disk on a telephone with numbers and letters, used to signal the number to which a call is made.
- To measure with or as if with a dial.
- To point to, indicate, or register by means of a dial.
- To control or select by means of a dial.
- To use a dial, as on a telephone.
- verb - to manipulate a calibrated disk
There are 4 letters in DIAL: A D I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIAL plus a wildcard: DIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIAL
Images for DIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.