Scrabble word: VALID
In which Scrabble dictionary does VALID exist?
Definitions of VALID in dictionaries:
- adj - well grounded in logic or truth or having legal force
- adj - still legally acceptable
- Well grounded; just: a valid objection.
- Producing the desired results; efficacious: valid methods.
- Having legal force; effective or binding: a valid title.
- Containing premises from which the conclusion may logically be derived: a valid argument.
- Correctly inferred or deduced from a premise: a valid conclusion.
- Of sound health; robust.
- adj - based on evidence that can be supported