Scrabble word: VALID
In which Scrabble dictionary does VALID exist?
Definitions of VALID in dictionaries:
- adj - well grounded in logic or truth or having legal force
- adj - still legally acceptable
- Well grounded; just: a valid objection.
- Producing the desired results; efficacious: valid methods.
- Having legal force; effective or binding: a valid title.
- Containing premises from which the conclusion may logically be derived: a valid argument.
- Correctly inferred or deduced from a premise: a valid conclusion.
- Of sound health; robust.
- adj - based on evidence that can be supported
There are 5 letters in VALID: A D I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VALID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VALID plus a wildcard: VALID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VALID
Images for VALID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.