Scrabble word: AVID
Is AVID valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AVID in dictionaries:
- adj - (often followed by `for') ardently or excessively desirous
- adj - marked by active interest and enthusiasm
- Having an ardent desire or unbounded craving; greedy: avid for adventure.
- Marked by keen interest and enthusiasm: an avid sports fan.
- adv - impatiently longing [adj -GERER, -GEREST] : EAGERLY
- noun - a tidal flood
There are 4 letters in AVID: A D I V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AVID
Click to search all anagrams of AVID plus a wildcard: AVID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AVID
Images for AVID
Lookup in Wiki for AVID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.