Scrabble word: VAPID
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAPID exist?
Definitions of VAPID in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking taste or flavor or tang
- adj - lacking significance or liveliness or spirit or zest
- Lacking liveliness, animation, or interest; dull: vapid conversation.
- Lacking taste, zest, or flavor; flat: vapid beer.
- adj - dull and uninteresting
There are 5 letters in VAPID: A D I P V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAPID plus a wildcard: VAPID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAPID
Images for VAPID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.