Scrabble word: DIVAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIVAN exist?
Definitions of DIVAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a long backless sofa (usually with pillows against a wall)
- noun - a Muslim council of state
- noun - a collection of Persian or Arabic poems (usually by one author)
- noun - a Muslim council chamber or law court
- A counting room, tribunal, or public audience room in Muslim countries.
- The seat used by an administrator when holding audience.
- A government bureau or council chamber.
- noun - a sofa or couch
There are 5 letters in DIVAN: A D I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIVAN plus a wildcard: DIVAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIVAN
Images for DIVAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.