Scrabble word: INVADE
Is INVADE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INVADE in dictionaries:
- verb - march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
- verb - to intrude upon, infringe, encroach on, violate
- verb - occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb - penetrate or assault, in a harmful or injurious way
- To enter by force in order to conquer or pillage.
- To encroach or intrude on; violate: “The principal of the trusts could not be invaded without trustee approval” (Barbara Goldsmith).
- To overrun as if by invading; infest: “About 1917 the shipworm invaded the harbor of San Francisco” (Rachel Carson).
- To make an invasion: “The X-rays showed that the cancer, which had invaded deeply into the chest cavity, was retreating” (Zach Rosen).
- verb - to enter for conquest or plunder
There are 6 letters in INVADE: A D E I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVADE
Click to search all anagrams of INVADE plus a wildcard: INVADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVADE
Images for INVADE
Lookup in Wiki for INVADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.