Scrabble word: NAIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAIVE exist?
Definitions of NAIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience
- adj - of or created by one without formal training
- adj - inexperienced
- adj - lacking information or instruction
- adj - not initiated
- Lacking worldliness and sophistication; artless.
- Simple and credulous as a child; ingenuous.
- Lacking critical ability or analytical insight; not subtle or learned: “this extravagance of metaphors, with its naive bombast” (H.
- Not previously subjected to experiments: testing naive mice.
- One who is artless, credulous, or uncritical.
- adv - lacking sophistication [adj NAIVER, NAIVEST] : NAIVELY
- noun - a naive person