Is NAIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NAIVE in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience
- adj - of or created by one without formal training
- adj - inexperienced
- adj - lacking information or instruction
- adj - not initiated
- Lacking worldliness and sophistication; artless.
- Simple and credulous as a child; ingenuous.
- Lacking critical ability or analytical insight; not subtle or learned: “this extravagance of metaphors, with its naive bombast” (H.
- Not previously subjected to experiments: testing naive mice.
- One who is artless, credulous, or uncritical.
- adv - lacking sophistication [adj NAIVER, NAIVEST] : NAIVELY
- noun - a naive person
There are 5 letters in NAIVE: A E I N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NAIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NAIVE, to go: NAIVE?
Rearrange the letters in NAIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NAIVE
What's nearby NAIVE
Lookup in Wiki for NAIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NAIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NAIVE"