Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NAIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAIVE exist?
Definitions of NAIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience
- adj - of or created by one without formal training
- adj - inexperienced
- adj - lacking information or instruction
- adj - not initiated
- Lacking worldliness and sophistication; artless.
- Simple and credulous as a child; ingenuous.
- Lacking critical ability or analytical insight; not subtle or learned: “this extravagance of metaphors, with its naive bombast” (H.
- Not previously subjected to experiments: testing naive mice.
- One who is artless, credulous, or uncritical.
- adv - lacking sophistication [adj NAIVER, NAIVEST] : NAIVELY
- noun - a naive person
There are 5 letters in NAIVE: A E I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAIVE plus a wildcard: NAIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAIVE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NAIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.