Scrabble word: VINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VINE exist?
Definitions of VINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant with a weak stem that derives support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface
- A weak-stemmed plant that derives its support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface.
- The stem of such a plant.
- A grapevine.
- Grapevines considered as a group: products of the vine.
- verb - to grow like a vine (a climbing plant)
There are 4 letters in VINE: E I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VINE plus a wildcard: VINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VINE
Images for VINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.