Scrabble word: VINE
Is VINE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of VINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant with a weak stem that derives support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface
- A weak-stemmed plant that derives its support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface.
- The stem of such a plant.
- A grapevine.
- Grapevines considered as a group: products of the vine.
- verb - to grow like a vine (a climbing plant)
There are 4 letters in VINE: E I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VINE
Click to search all anagrams of VINE plus a wildcard: VINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VINE
Images for VINE
Lookup in Wiki for VINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.