Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VINE exist?
Definitions of VINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant with a weak stem that derives support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface
- A weak-stemmed plant that derives its support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface.
- The stem of such a plant.
- A grapevine.
- Grapevines considered as a group: products of the vine.
- v - to grow like a vine (a climbing plant)
There are 4 letters in VINE: E I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VINE plus a wildcard: VINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VINE
Images for VINE
- Filevine on palm branch.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileOld vine cabernet.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ArchivoGrape vines.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- Instant Message Live The vine and the Branches
- Grape vine
- FileGrape vines02.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The Hand of God - I Am the vine
- The branch can do absolutely nothing apart from the vine. apart ...
- NATIVE vineS USED BY THE BUTTERFLIES of the Lower Rio Grande Valley of ...
- FileGrape-vine.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia