Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIVEN exist?
Definitions of GIVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an assumption that is taken for granted
- noun - the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- adj - acknowledged as a supposition
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- Specified; fixed: We will meet at a given time and location.
- Granted as a supposition; acknowledged or assumed: Given the condition of the engine, it is a wonder that it even starts.
- Having a tendency; inclined: My neighbor is given to lavish spending.
- Bestowed as a gift; presented.
- Issued on a specified date.
- noun - something assigned as a basis for a calculation
There are 5 letters in GIVEN: E G I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIVEN plus a wildcard: GIVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIVEN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIVEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.