Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIVEN exist?
Definitions of GIVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an assumption that is taken for granted
- noun - the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- adj - acknowledged as a supposition
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- Specified; fixed: We will meet at a given time and location.
- Granted as a supposition; acknowledged or assumed: Given the condition of the engine, it is a wonder that it even starts.
- Having a tendency; inclined: My neighbor is given to lavish spending.
- Bestowed as a gift; presented.
- Issued on a specified date.
- n - something assigned as a basis for a calculation
There are 5 letters in GIVEN: E G I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIVEN plus a wildcard: GIVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIVEN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIVEN
- Football Wallpapers Soccer Wallpapers Shay given Wallpapers
- Model Celebrity images Jan 18 2012
- Any given Sunday Movie Poster - Internet Movie Poster Awards Gallery
- Oakland Police Officers Throw teargas grenade into group of Occupiers ...
- external image steinbrenner-facebook1.jpg
- Pictures Actor Beauty Oct 30 2011
- scope of work template
- John Mayer - Any given Thursday
- See the tutorial at Freshly given
- Magazine Tabloid Stars Salma Hayek - Gallery