Scrabble word: GIVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIVEN exist?
Definitions of GIVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an assumption that is taken for granted
- verb - cause to have, in the abstract sense or physical sense
- verb - be the cause or source of
- verb - transfer possession of something concrete or abstract to somebody
- verb - convey or reveal information
- verb - convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.
- verb - organize or be responsible for
- verb - convey or communicate
- verb - give as a present
- verb - cause to happen or be responsible for
- verb - dedicate
- verb - give or supply
- verb - transmit (knowledge or skills)
- verb - bring about
- verb - leave with
- verb - emit or utter
- verb - endure the loss of
- verb - place into the hands or custody of
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - give (as medicine)
- verb - give or convey physically
- verb - bestow
- verb - bestow, especially officially
- verb - move in order to make room for someone for something
- verb - give food to
- verb - contribute to some cause
- verb - break down, literally or metaphorically
- verb - estimate the duration or outcome of something
- verb - execute and deliver
- verb - deliver in exchange or recompense
- verb - afford access to
- verb - present to view
- verb - perform for an audience
- verb - be flexible under stress of physical force
- verb - propose
- verb - accord by verdict
- verb - manifest or show
- verb - offer in good faith
- verb - submit for consideration, judgment, or use
- verb - guide or direct, as by behavior of persuasion
- verb - allow to have or take
- verb - inflict as a punishment
- verb - occur
- verb - consent to engage in sexual intercourse with a man
- verb - proffer (a body part)
- adj - acknowledged as a supposition
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- Specified; fixed: We will meet at a given time and location.
- Granted as a supposition; acknowledged or assumed: Given the condition of the engine, it is a wonder that it even starts.
- Having a tendency; inclined: My neighbor is given to lavish spending.
- Bestowed as a gift; presented.
- Issued on a specified date.
- noun - something assigned as a basis for a calculation
There are 5 letters in GIVEN: E G I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIVEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIVEN plus a wildcard: GIVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIVEN
Images for GIVEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.