Scrabble word: GIVEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIVEN exist?
Definitions of GIVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an assumption that is taken for granted
- noun - the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- adj - acknowledged as a supposition
- adj - (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward
- Specified; fixed: We will meet at a given time and location.
- Granted as a supposition; acknowledged or assumed: Given the condition of the engine, it is a wonder that it even starts.
- Having a tendency; inclined: My neighbor is given to lavish spending.
- Bestowed as a gift; presented.
- Issued on a specified date.
- noun - something assigned as a basis for a calculation