Scrabble word: NATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATIVE exist?
Definitions of NATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
- noun - a person born in a particular place or country
- noun - indigenous plants and animals
- adj - characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin
- adj - belonging to one by birth
- adj - characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
- adj - as found in nature in the elemental form
- Existing in or belonging to one by nature; innate: native ability.
- Being such by birth or origin: a native Scot.
- Being one’s own because of the place or circumstances of one’s birth: our native land.
- Originating, growing, or produced in a certain place or region; indigenous: a plant native to Asia.
- Of, belonging to, or characteristic of the original inhabitants of a particular place.
- Occurring in nature pure or uncombined with other substances: native copper.
- Natural; unaffected: native beauty.
- One born in or connected with a place by birth: a native of Scotland now living in the United States.
- One of the original inhabitants or lifelong residents of a place.
- These adjectives mean of, belonging to, or connected with a specific place or country by virtue of birth or origin.
- noun - an original inhabitant of an area