Scrabble word: INVADED
Is INVADED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVADED in various dictionaries:
- verb - march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
- verb - to intrude upon, infringe, encroach on, violate
- verb - occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb - penetrate or assault, in a harmful or injurious way
- verb - to enter for conquest or plunder
There are 7 letters in INVADED: A D D E I N V
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVADED, to go: INVADED?
Rearrange the letters in INVADED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INVADED
6 letters out of INVADED
5 letters out of INVADED
4 letters out of INVADED
3 letters out of INVADED
2 letters out of INVADED
Images for INVADED
Lookup in Wiki for INVADED
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.