Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVADED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVADED exist?
Definitions of INVADED in dictionaries:
- verb - march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
- verb - to intrude upon, infringe, encroach on, violate
- verb - occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb - penetrate or assault, in a harmful or injurious way
- v - to enter for conquest or plunder
There are 7 letters in INVADED: A D D E I N V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVADED plus a wildcard: INVADED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVADED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVADED
- German Invasion of Western Europe May 1940 Map
- Rihannas California Home invaded PerezHilton.com
- Germany across the Polish border
- Daily Bible Study - Ancient Empires - Rome
- Britain has invaded all but 22 countries in the world in its long and ...
- The Capture of Manila ClipArt ETC
- Duncan Weller - The Castle invaded
- Taken from the March 2 1942 issue of Life these diagrams and maps ...
- World War II Axis Invasions and the Fall of France - In Focus - The ...
- NEWS SPORT WEATHER WORLD SERVICE A-Z INDEX SEARCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.