Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AVIDIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does AVIDIN exist?
Definitions of AVIDIN in dictionaries:
- A protein found in uncooked egg white that binds to and inactivates biotin.
- n - a protein found in egg white
There are 6 letters in AVIDIN: A D I I N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AVIDIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AVIDIN plus a wildcard: AVIDIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AVIDIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AVIDIN
- ... simulations of protein-ligand adhesion for the avidin-biotin complex
- Molecular PlaygroundBiotin binding avidin - Proteopedia life in 3D
- Images of Proteins Enzymes Protein Fotk Fehrjk Kpek
- Crystal Structures of avidins and Streptavidins
- avidin versus Streptavidin
- Bndermodell eines avidin-Dimer mit gebundenem Biotin als Kalotten ...
- avidin DEGLYCOSYLATED pI neutre (Code AVIP-DG-Neutral pI)
- avidin - Food Wiki Food Network Solution
- As noted avidin forms an eight-stranded b barrel. Each strand is ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.