Scrabble word: INVALID
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVALID exist?
Definitions of INVALID in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is incapacitated by a chronic illness or injury
- verb - force to retire, remove from active duty, as of firemen
- verb - injure permanently
- adj - having no cogency or legal force
- adj - no longer valid
- Incapacitated by illness or injury.
- Of, relating to, or intended for invalids.
- To incapacitate physically.
- To release or exempt from duty because of ill health: “I was not quite sick enough to be invalided out, even though I was of no more use” (Mary Lee Settle).
- Not legally or factually valid; null: an invalid license.
- Falsely based or reasoned; faulty: an invalid argument.
- verb - to disable physically
There are 7 letters in INVALID: A D I I L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INVALID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVALID plus a wildcard: INVALID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVALID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVALID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.