Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INLAID
In which Scrabble dictionary does INLAID exist?
Definitions of INLAID in dictionaries:
- noun - (dentistry) a filling consisting of a solid substance (as gold or porcelain) fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place
- noun - a decoration made by fitting pieces of wood into prepared slots in a surface
- adj - adorned by inlays
- Set into a surface in a decorative pattern: a mahogany dresser with an inlaid teak design.
- Decorated with a pattern set into a surface: inlaid antique furniture.
- v - to set into a surface
There are 6 letters in INLAID: A D I I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INLAID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INLAID plus a wildcard: INLAID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INLAID
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INLAID
- Australian Opal Wedding Ring Set With Diamonds Hileman Jewelrys ...
- Wood inlaid Masonic Table3.jpg (39644 bytes)
- Wordyisms Signature Diploma Frame with inlaid Wood Wordyisms
- am absolutely crazy for inlaid furniture pieces at the moment and ...
- Marquetry Design Italian Wood Inlay inlaid Multi Game Table 4 Chairs ...
- W125 ladies sterling silver ring inlaid with dinosaur bone
- Handmade inlaid Navajo Style Skinning Knife Skinning Knife inlaid ...
- Zuni Exquisite Sterling Silver inlaid Spiny Oyster Shell Coral ...
- Dining Room Paint Colors Chair Rail Dining Room Paint Colors Chair ...
- sword the hilt inlaid - inspiring picture on Favim.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.