Scrabble word: INLAID
In which Scrabble dictionary does INLAID exist?
Definitions of INLAID in dictionaries:
- noun - (dentistry) a filling consisting of a solid substance (as gold or porcelain) fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place
- noun - a decoration made by fitting pieces of wood into prepared slots in a surface
- adj - adorned by inlays
- Set into a surface in a decorative pattern: a mahogany dresser with an inlaid teak design.
- Decorated with a pattern set into a surface: inlaid antique furniture.
- verb - to set into a surface