Scrabble word: LIVID
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIVID exist?
Definitions of LIVID in dictionaries:
- adj - anemic looking from illness or emotion
- adj - (of a light) imparting a deathlike luminosity
- adj - furiously angry
- adj - discolored by coagulation of blood beneath the skin
- Discolored, as from a bruise; black-and-blue.
- Ashen or pallid: a face livid with shock.
- Extremely angry; furious.
- adv - having the skin abnormally discolored [adj] : LIVIDLY
There are 5 letters in LIVID: D I I L V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIVID plus a wildcard: LIVID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIVID
Images for LIVID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.