Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INVALIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does INVALIDS exist?
Definitions of INVALIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is incapacitated by a chronic illness or injury
- verb - force to retire, remove from active duty, as of firemen
- verb - injure permanently
- v - to disable physically
There are 8 letters in INVALIDS: A D I I L N S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INVALIDS plus a wildcard: INVALIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INVALIDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INVALIDS
- - ...
- ... Burton Barber - Charles Burton Barber The Two invalids Painting
- Delirium RP - Characters invalids (showing 1-21 of 21)
- - ...
- Disabled - International symbol for disabled access. REF M152 ...
- Fierce invalids Home from Hot Climates by Tom Robbins
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- At The invalids Home
- invalidsKA KOLICA IZNAJMLJIVANJE
- People Sitting on Benches and Strolling Down the Tree Lined invalids ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.