Scrabble word: VANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VANS exist?
Definitions of VANS in dictionaries:
- noun - any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)
- noun - the leading units moving at the head of an army
- noun - (Great Britain) a closed railroad car that carries baggage or freight
- noun - a camper equipped with living quarters
- noun - a truck with an enclosed cargo space
- verb - to transport in a van (a type of motor vehicle)
There are 4 letters in VANS: A N S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VANS plus a wildcard: VANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VANS
Images for VANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.