Scrabble word: ISLAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does ISLAND exist?
Definitions of ISLAND in dictionaries:
- noun - a land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water
- noun - a zone or area resembling an island
- Something resembling an island, especially in being isolated or surrounded: a counter forming an island in the middle of the kitchen; islands of people living on the empty prairie.
- The superstructure, as of an aircraft carrier.
- A cluster of cells differing in structure or function from the cells constituting the surrounding tissue.
- verb - to make into an island (a land area entirely surrounded by water)