Scrabble word: DAILY
Is DAILY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DAILY in dictionaries:
- noun - a newspaper that is published every day
- adj - of or belonging to or occurring every day
- adj - appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions
- adv - every day
- adv - gradually and progressively
- Of or occurring during the day.
- Happening or done every day: the physician’s daily rounds.
- Computed or assessed for each day: a daily record.
- Everyday: casual clothes only for daily use.
- Every day: Exercise daily.
- Once a day: Wind the clock daily.
- A newspaper published every day or every weekday.
- noun - a newspaper published every weekday
There are 5 letters in DAILY: A D I L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAILY
Click to search all anagrams of DAILY plus a wildcard: DAILY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAILY
Images for DAILY
Lookup in Wiki for DAILY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.