Scrabble word: DAILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAILY exist?
Definitions of DAILY in dictionaries:
- noun - a newspaper that is published every day
- adj - of or belonging to or occurring every day
- adj - appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions
- adv - every day
- adv - gradually and progressively
- Of or occurring during the day.
- Happening or done every day: the physician’s daily rounds.
- Computed or assessed for each day: a daily record.
- Everyday: casual clothes only for daily use.
- Every day: Exercise daily.
- Once a day: Wind the clock daily.
- A newspaper published every day or every weekday.
- noun - a newspaper published every weekday