Scrabble word: IDEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDEAL exist?
Definitions of IDEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the idea of something that is perfect
- noun - model of excellence or perfection of a kind
- adj - conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence
- adj - constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception
- adj - of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
- A conception of something in its absolute perfection.
- One that is regarded as a standard or model of perfection or excellence.
- An ultimate object of endeavor; a goal.
- An honorable or worthy principle or aim.
- Of, relating to, or embodying an ideal.
- Conforming to an ultimate form or standard of perfection or excellence.
- Considered the best of its kind.
- Completely or highly satisfactory: The location of the new house is ideal.
- Existing only in the mind; imaginary.
- Lacking practicality or the possibility of realization.
- Of, relating to, or consisting of ideas or mental images.
- Existing as an archetype or pattern, especially as a Platonic idea or perception.
- These nouns refer to someone or something worthy of imitation or duplication.
- noun - a standard of perfection