Scrabble word: IDEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDEAL exist?
Definitions of IDEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the idea of something that is perfect
- noun - model of excellence or perfection of a kind
- adj - conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence
- adj - constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception
- adj - of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
- A conception of something in its absolute perfection.
- One that is regarded as a standard or model of perfection or excellence.
- An ultimate object of endeavor; a goal.
- An honorable or worthy principle or aim.
- Of, relating to, or embodying an ideal.
- Conforming to an ultimate form or standard of perfection or excellence.
- Considered the best of its kind.
- Completely or highly satisfactory: The location of the new house is ideal.
- Existing only in the mind; imaginary.
- Lacking practicality or the possibility of realization.
- Of, relating to, or consisting of ideas or mental images.
- Existing as an archetype or pattern, especially as a Platonic idea or perception.
- These nouns refer to someone or something worthy of imitation or duplication.
- noun - a standard of perfection
There are 5 letters in IDEAL: A D E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDEAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDEAL plus a wildcard: IDEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDEAL
Images for IDEAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.